2019 School Challenge
Teams can be any size above three to race, however to qualify for a prize your school will need to be represented by at least three boys and/or three girls to be considered a team (no mixed teams).
- Primary Schools – a school trophy will be awarded to both the fastest boys team and fastest girls team in the 3K.
- High Schools – a school trophy will be awarded for fastest boys team and fastest girls team in the 5km.
- Individual Medals will be awarded to the fastest three School Challenge runners in the first, second and third fastest teams.
The primary school with the overall largest number of register runners in the 3K School Challenge will take an education pack (valued at $500) back to their school!
A few things to remember
Parents need to register children and sign the waiver (part of registration process).
When registering you will be asked to enter a team name and also your school name. Please ensure you pass your team name on to other team members, so they know which team to join. To make it easy we've put together a step by step guide below which also includes how to access your 10% school discount code!
We also have three school promotional posters ready to print off, put around your school and get everyone excited about getting involved. Does your school have a Facebook page? Why not get social and invite your community to come along and support your school at the #funrun4everyone ?
If you are entering a team from a school, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as we would love to record which schools are attending.
Promo materials for your school
2018 School Challenge Results
Girls 3k Results
1. Castle Cove Public
2. Northbridge Public School
Boys 3k results
1. Northbridge Public School
2. Erskineville Public School
3. Abbotsford Public school
Girls 5k results
1. Loreto Normanhurst
Sui Hang Yun
2. Inaburra School
Boys 5k results
1. Inaburra School
2. Knox Grammar school
2018 Run Times
Times of the 2018 School Challenge run are available here