We would recommend every adult registers themselves.
If you are registering on behalf of someone else, you will need the following information for all runners.
Important: please remember to enter their email address rather your own.
Also, only parents or legal guardians can register children. You will be signing the Run2Cure waiver for anyone you enter, so please advise them accordingly.
- Decide if you are going to register as part of a team or as an individual
- Title / Name / DOB / Address / Email / Mobile/ Home address of each participant
- Team name (if one has been set up or you will need to enter one and tell your friends or colleagues)
- Emergency contact names and phone numbers and email addresses for yourself and anyone you are registering
- Select run options: 10km, 5km, 3km, 1km Dash, The Little Heroes Walk 1km
- Decide if you are buying Run2Cure Neuroblastoma merchandise
- Depending on when you register, decide on how you will obtain your bib.
Note: race bibs will be posted out for free until 23 August. From 24 August to 31 August you can choose to have your bib/s posted at the cost of $6 per person (express post will be used). Otherwise, bibs can be collected on the day - subject to our event being approved by NSW Health.
Here is a quick guide to help you register.