We have some fantastic prizes for the top three fastest runners in
the Run2Cure Local 10K, 5K and 3K competitions for both our top three
male and female competitors.
- Mens 10K - 1st prize a $200 Brooks voucher, 2nd prize $100 Officeworks voucher and 3rd prize is a $33 Just Cuts voucher
- Womens 10K - 1st prize a $200 Brooks voucher, 2nd prize $100 Officeworks voucher and 3rd prize is a $33 Just Cuts voucher
- Mens 5K - 1st prize a $100 Mizuno shoe voucher, 2nd prize $50 Target voucher and 3rd prize is a $33 Just Cuts voucher
- Womens 5K - 1st prize a $100 Mizuno shoe voucher, 2nd prize $50 Luna & Soul voucher and 3rd prize is a $33 Just Cuts voucher
- Mens 3K - 1st prize a $100 Pace Athletic voucher, 2nd prize $50 Bunnings voucher and 3rd prize is a $33 Just Cuts voucher
- Womens 3K - 1st prize a $100 Brooks voucher, 2nd prize $50 Luna & Soul voucher and 3rd prize is a $33 Just Cuts voucher
The competitions take place wherever you are, anytime from 5am
Saturday 5 September and completed before 6pm Sunday 6 September.
Be in it to win it
Remember you must register to Run2Cure Local before Wednesday 2 September to get access to the Multisport App which will allow your time to be logged so you can qualify for the running competitions. The App will also allow you to see how you are against our other 3K, 5K and 10K runners.
Have fun, increase awareness of childhood cancer and join in our photo competition
This year, we are running a photo competition with 3 categories with some fun prizes for the winners. Visit our Facebook page to vote for your favourite photo!
As September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, help raise awareness by going gold! Add a touch of gold - whether that's wearing a gold ribbon or wearing gold clothing.
One of our favourite parts of Run2Cure is seeing our families dress up as superheroes during the family friendly Little Heroes 1K event.
Considering the incredible lifesaving work our frontline medical staff do every day, it’s not surprising we’re seeing more and more doctors and nurses appearing as our superheroes. This year, whether your hero wears a cape or a mask, honour them in your neighbourhood by dressing up when you take part in Run2Cure Local.
This year has been challenging for so many of us but it might have provided some special family together. Celebrate your family or what it means.
Enter our Run2Cure Local Photo Competition by submitting a photo of yourself, your family or your team (with their permission of course) taking part in Run2Cure Local for your chance to be the winner in one of our three categories listed above
Submit your photos by doing one of the following by 5pm on Monday 7 September 2020:
- Facebook: follow https://www.facebook.com/NeuroblastomaAustralia/ and post the photo to the page, with @NeuroblastomaAustralia and the Hashtag #Run2Cure and the # of your chosen category (eg #gogold)
- Instagram: follow https://www.instagram.com/run2cureau/ and post the photo to the Run2Cure Instagram page, with the Tag @run2cureau and the Hashtag #Run2Cure and the # of your chosen category (eg. #gogold)
- Email: email the photograph to Lynette.Haines@nb.org.au and mention which category
Then get ready to vote for your favourite!
We’ll post the finalists to our Neuroblastoma Australia Facebook page on 8/9/10th September and whichever photos receives the most likes by 10am Friday 11 September in each category will receive a $100 gift voucher from Kmart.
The overall favourite photo will receive a Kodak photo printer dock generously donated by Brands Australia! This clever device can print out photos direct from your smart phone and we have one which will go to as a prize for the overall winner - voted on by you!
Full terms and conditions can be found below.
Be Covid-10 safe
When getting out and about with friends and family remember to check the health regulations in your area.
We have fabulous rewards for those runners who choose to make a difference - our first prize of a Run2Cure Stojo collapsible coffee cup (worth $25) is yours when you reach just $50.
We will also do a shout out on Facebook to everyone who reaches $300
AND we will mark their names on our Honour Board in recognition of this
We offer prizes in recognition of the work involved with fundraising however we understand that some of our generous supporters would prefer not to receive these prizes.
This year we will offer everyone the choice, so if you want, you can choose to donate what you've earned back to the charity to help with future fundraisers.
Please email email@example.com if you would prefer not to receive a prize.
And the winner is ....
Congratulations to KORA MURPHY from Sydney who is the winner of our Run2Cure Vuly Competition!
The prize is a Vuly Ultra Medium Trampoline worth $849 including free delivery within Australia!
Vuly is Australian owned and operated and every Vuly trampoline has 2,500,000 test recoils; ensuring they're ready for kids to play in Australian backyards.
Vuly have a rating of Excellent from www.productreview.com.au, with the best trampoline ratings.
Our children’s play equipment have been recognised for excellence in design, winning a Good Design Award® in the Sports and Lifestyle category. We also received acknowledgment as a Gold Winner for our Thunder Trampoline.
Thank you Vuly for supporting Run2Cure with this wonderful prize.
See our Terms and Conditions below.