Pick your distance and run/walk during the month of April or September for those that are #2little.
🌸 Help spread awareness and raise much needed funds toward the aggressive childhood cancer neuroblastoma.
🌸 It's free and easy to participate, as an individual or with a team!
Simple steps to get going:
- Start your fundraising page here.
- Set a fundraising target and share your Run2Cure Local fundraising page with friends, family and colleagues.
- Make a donation or fundraise $30 or more to your personal fundraising page, if you can, toward Neuroblastoma Australia.
- Choose your day and run/walk the Run2Cure distance of your choice - 1k, 3k, 5k, 10k or 21.1k.
- Participate during the month of April or September - Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
*Please email us at [email protected] with any questions!
Participation for the virtual run/walk is free but we are requesting a donation to help us raise vital funds for research. Funds raised will go to support our research projects which were awarded Neuroblastoma Australia grants.
Plus, as a thank you, you will be eligible to receive:
- a FREE event medal, for those who donate or fundraise $30+ to their personal fundraising page.
- our Run2Cure branded white cap and Stojo reusable/collapsible coffee cup, for those who donate or fundraise $100+.
For those participating in April, please have all donations in by May 1.
For those participating in September, please have all donations in by October 1.
You will be notified at the end of your event month regarding your medal and/or reward thank you prizes. At this time, you will be given the option to select whether or not you'd like to receive your reward and we will mail any rewards out to those eligible!
Please see full Run2Cure Local Terms & Conditions by reviewing the below document.
We've got you covered with downloadables ready to use for your Run2Cure Local event.
If you haven't done so already, join our Run2Cure Local Strava Club. It's a great way to share in everyone's walks, runs and local events!
Create your own free Strava account and connect.
Join Strava on your computer or download the free app on your smart phone.
How to join a run club on Strava:
- Login to your Strava account on your preferred device
- Select Explore…. Clubs.... Search for Run2Cure Local & join!
We have an amazing range of Run2Cure products on our online shop AND the best part is, your purchase will help support Neuroblastoma Australia's mission to fund research so all children diagnosed with neuroblastoma get the chance to grow up.