Pick your distance and run/walk during the month of September for those that are #2little.
Help spread awareness and raise much needed funds toward the aggressive childhood cancer neuroblastoma.
It's free and easy to participate, as an individual or with a team! Registrations for 2023 will open closer to September. Details for subject to change.
- Register for free online.
- Make a donation or fundraise $22 or more to your personal fundraising page, if you can, toward Neuroblastoma Australia.
- Set a fundraising target and share your Run2Cure Local fundraising page.
- Choose your day and run/walk the Run2Cure distance of your choice - 1k, 3k, 5k, 10k or 21.1k.
- Participate between September 1-30 during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
*Please email us at [email protected] with any questions or if you'd like tips in setting up your event.
A fundraising page will automatically be created for you during the registration process for Run2Cure Local. You can set up your fundraising page as an INDIVIDUAL or TEAM, it's up to you!
Registrations for the virtual run/walk are free but we are requesting a donation to help us raise vital funds for research. Funds raised will go to support our research projects which were awarded Neuroblastoma Australia grants.
Plus, as a thank you, you will be eligible to receive:
- a FREE event medal, for those who donate or fundraise $22+ to their personal fundraising page. (Medals will be sent to those eligible automatically. Please include your address at time of registration.)
- our Run2Cure branded white cap and Stojo reusable/collapsible coffee cup, for those who donate or fundraise $100+. (You will be given the option to select whether or not you'd like to receive your reward. Please include your address at time of registration.)
Please see full Run2Cure Local Terms & Conditions by reviewing the below document.
We've got you covered with downloadables ready to use for your Run2Cure Local event.
If you haven't done so already, join our Run2Cure Local Strava Club. It's a great way to share in everyone's walks, runs and local events!
Create your own free Strava account and connect.
Join Strava on your computer or download the free app on your smart phone.
How to join a run club on Strava:
- Login to your Strava account on your preferred device
- Select Explore…. Clubs.... Search for Run2Cure Local & join!
We have an amazing range of Run2Cure products on our online shop AND the best part is, your purchase will help support Neuroblastoma Australia's mission to fund research so all children diagnosed with neuroblastoma get the chance to grow up.