Participate from wherever you are located during the month of September and support research into the childhood cancer neuroblastoma
1. Choose your distance, 21.1k, 10k, 5k, 3k or 1k
2. Choose your location - this can be anywhere! Hit the beach or park or see how many neighbourhood streets you can cover for your designated distance*.
3. Work out a date during the month of September - Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
4. Go alone, invite a buddy or get a group together*.
5. Connect with the Run2Cure Local Strava Club for your event to be recognised.
6. Get in the spirit by wearing a race bib or dressing up for childhood cancer awareness month with some gold!
Get the look and support research into a cure
We have an amazing range of Run2Cure products on our online shop AND the best part is, your purchase will help support Neuroblastoma Australia's mission to fund research so all children diagnosed with neuroblastoma get the chance to grow up.
Take part and support vital research into a cure
It’s a shock to learn that children, particularly those with rare
diseases like neuroblastoma, come last in the world of cancer research.
Our Run2Cure Superheroes and their families have shared their stories to help raise awareness of this devastating cancer. Get to know them and find out why research is so important through their stories on our Superheroes pages.