This year, we are running a photo competition with 2 categories with some fun prizes for the winners. Visit our Facebook page in October to vote for your favourite photo!
1. #gogold OR #heroes
As September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, help raise awareness by going gold or having fun with your event outfit to help raise awareness of neuroblastoma through Run2Cure Local!
- Add a touch of gold - wear a gold ribbon, clothing or how about a gold tutu out on your run or walk.
- Dress up and get noticed while running as a superhero or in bright colours around your neighbourhood. Heroes come in all sorts of varieties of course from Superman to a nurse or doctor!
2. #dad OR #family
Let's not forget, September also celebrates Father's Day! So grab dad, head out for a run or walk with him and don't forget to snap a photo. This year has been challenging for so many of us but it might have provided some special family togetherness, let's capture those moments.
- Bond with dad during September for Father's Day and participate in Run2Cure Local together!
- Run or walk with your kids or other family members for some exercise with a purpose.
However you choose to run or walk, don't forget to incorporate our fun downloadable awareness signs and race bibs, you can find them here!
It's now time to enter!
Enter our Run2Cure Local Photo Competition by submitting a photo of yourself, team, your dad or family (with their permission of course) taking part in Run2Cure Local for your chance to be the winner in one of our two categories listed above. Submit your photos by doing one of the following by 5pm on Tuesday 5 October 2021:
- Facebook: follow us on Facebook and then post your competition photo on your own Facebook page, with Hashtag #run2cure and the # of your chosen category (eg #gogold)
- Instagram: follow us on Instagram and then post your competition photo on your Instagram page, with Hashtag #run2cure and the # of your chosen category (eg #gogold)
- Email: email the photograph to email@example.com and mention your chosen category
Then get ready to vote for your favourite!
We’ll post the finalists to our Neuroblastoma Australia Facebook page on 6/7/8th October and whichever photos receive the most likes by 5:00pm Friday 8th October in each category will receive a Run2Cure prize pack! Prize pack will include one (1) pair of exclusive Run2Cure Goodr sunglasses, one (1) Run2Cure cap plus one (1) Run2Cure branded reusable Frank Green coffee cup (total value $109).
Full terms and conditions can be found below.