Let’s share in each other’s running journeys and keep one another motivated.
Joining is FREE, all you need to do is complete the simple form.
All ability levels are welcome, we’re in it for the fun and you are welcome to join if you want to walk or run to get fit.
When you join our Run2Cure Club, you’ll receive:
- a free Run2Cure singlet or t-shirt (old/white stock, while supplies last)
- 5k, 10k and half marathon training programs for Run2Cure
- access to a free 10-minute phone consultation with our Athletics Australia accredited run coach Jody
- a monthly challenge (suitable for most abilities) for a chance to win great prizes
- the option to join our Run2Cure club in Strava
Join us to stay fit and have fun in the lead up to Run2Cure Neuroblastoma on Saturday 4 September!